Katie's Peace Corps Blog

I'm going to Ukraine with the Peace Corps!!

FYI: This in no way represents views of the Peace Corps or US Government. It also doesn't represent any views that are other than my own.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

FLOWERS!!!

Ok So this is super early, but after my first 3 months you can mail me things to where I'm staying directly. As you all know I love flowers. So to help everyone out.

http://www.ukraine-flower.com/

Yes! Even though we will be uber far away you can send me flowers and other fun items. There are a ton of other websites also if you google "Ukraine flowers". (gosh I love the internet) Its Ukraine custom to send only an odd number of flowers. It is unlucky to send an even number and I don't want to be unlucky. Thanks, kbye

:o)

p.s. Daisies are my favorite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home